FLASH SALE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 28
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This course is a game changer! You'll learn strategies that will create happy customers and bring in more sales.
I love that Karen's living and breathing the strategies with you in her own shops. You'll get to see her trying new strategies in her shops and see the results.
I haven't seen another course like hers anywhere!
I bought Grow Your E-Shop because, while I've had success with my Etsy shop, I was definitely lacking when it came to understanding my Etsy data and utilizing it for growth.
Karen's course made this SO easy for a numbers and spreadsheet-phobe like me!!
This course showed me how to gain deeper knowledge of my shop and how to create a strategy by deep-diving into my stats.
I highly recommend for anyone new to selling digital downloads or established digital Etsy sellers!
A PEEK AT THE 16 MODULES
"I had no clue how to start with a shop. It felt so intimidating. Therefore I procrastinated a lot.
Karen's course is easily digestible, easy to follow, rich with helpful information, and she shares strategies that'll bring you success with your shop.
I feel much more confident now. The most valuable part was learning how to do testing to figure out what works and what doesn't."
"Don't waste your money elsewhere..."
I am a new Etsy Shop owner offering digital downloads. My store is one year old and I didn't have the success I was hoping for.
I met Karen on Youtube and I have been so much impressed with her honest and straight forward approach, so when she offered her course I grabbed it instantly.
This is the third course I have purchased and I can assure you that if you truly want to become a successful Etsy seller don't waste your money elsewhere.
Karen is honest, transparent and will not give you false expectations.
She is a great teacher navigating messages in a simple way. I couldn't recommend Grow Your E-Shop enough.
"It helped me develop an overall plan..."
"I have really learned a lot from Karen's Etsy sales course. It helped me to develop an overall plan and formulate strategies for my product development and sales.
I'm only starting out, but it's been very helpful to plan out a step-by-step roadmap with the help of Karen's training and spreadsheets.
Karen's course would also be very helpful for more experienced sellers with the deep-dive into Etsy ads strategies for tracking, testing and tweaking listings, plus getting more reviews.
I enjoyed Karen's friendly and easy to follow style of teaching and by following her strategies I'm sure I will develop a successful shop for my planners, workbooks and other creations."
- Has the name of this course changed?Good catch! :) Yes. this course was formally called Planners to Profits.
- Does my shop have to be on Etsy in order to implement the strategies?No. Except for Etsy Ads, I use ALL of the other strategies in my website shop to increase my sales.
- How long will it take me to get through the course?The course videos range from 5 - 40 minutes (only a few videos over 30 minutes) so you can take it one short lesson at a time.
Because I truly do teach everything I know, the entire course is about 9 hours long.
However, if you're a hands on learner like I am, I recommend going through one strategy at a time and implementing what you learn before moving on to the next. This way, you will feel like you are making progress throughout the entire course.
- Do I have to use Etsy Ads to be successful?Absolutely not. Etsy ads is just one way to drive traffic to your shop. I do a deep dive into how to do this effectively but if your shop is on a different platform or you want to drive traffic other ways (Pinterest, social media, YouTube, etc), all of the other strategies will help increase your sales once you bring visitors to your shop.
In fact, I do encourage you to bring as much free traffic to your shop as possible, especially if your shop is fairly new.
- Do you teach how and what products to create?I do have a section in the course about how to be strategic when it comes to product development for your shop, however, it's not a 'how to' create products course. That is not my speciality.
I take classes from others who do specialize in teaching the 'how to's' of product design. You can find those courses as well as all the other courses I've taken here inside the course.
- Do I have to be a 'numbers' person for the course to be helpful?No. Not at all. Although I teach why & how to collect data to help inform your decisions, you can opt not to if that works better for you.
I do provide the exact spreadsheet that I use to collect data so it's actually really easy.
Trust me, I'm NOT a numbers person at all and it works great for me. You'll be amazed how helpful the data is to improve your shop and increase your sales once you get started.
- Can you promise my sales will increase by implementing your strategies?I'm sure you know the answer to this but just in case...no, unfortunately I can't promise that. It completely depends on your products and how you decide to implement the strategies in the course.
However, if you implement all of the strategies and dedicate yourself to the testing strategy I teach, you will definitely increase your chances of making more sales than if you didn't do those things.
- Do you cover SEO?While I don't have a specific lesson on SEO, you will hear me talk about my approach to SEO throughout the lessons.
I will also keep you up-to-date on any new SEO strategies that I learn about it in the FB community & my monthly updates.
- Can I ask questions as I go through the course?Absolutely. In fact, I have a student FAQ section within each lesson where I share all of the student questions and provide a video response.
Therefore, you can learn from all the other questions that have been submitted as well.
There is a 'submit a question' option on every page of the course. You can expect a written response to your question via email within 24 hours (usually much sooner) and a video response within a few days.
- You've made 16,000+ sales but have you actually made any money?Fair question. In 2021, my revenue for my shop Loving Mondays was $93,713.08. However, you should always be cautious when you hear people ONLY share their revenue numbers. I will always be transparent with you about the reality of being in sales because there are expenses that people don't normally talk about.
Because I rely heavy on Etsy ads (which you don't have to), my total expenses for 2021 INCLUDING TAXES was $59,061.81.
Therefore, my net revenue for the year just for Loving Mondays was $34,651.27. My total cost/revenue was 63.02% which, after discussing this with my sister who is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) & CFO (Chief Financial Officer), this is very common in business. I'm always working at getting that number lower (below 50% would be ideal).
If you're just starting out, don't let these numbers overwhelm you. The numbers themselves are not important. What's important is that you know it's possible to make money with your shop if you put in the time and energy that's necessary.
I will always keep it real with you and help you understand all the things I have learned about running a business overall as well as running my shops. Also, your shop is just the start of your overall business. Once you get that going, you can move on to adding more layers to keep building your income like I have. I include a lesson in the course on how to do that as well.
- Who is this class NOT meant for?If you are looking for 'get rich quick' strategies, this course is not for you.
Although I love having a passive income business, it's not something that comes along overnight for most of us. Therefore, before you sign-up, be sure you are willing to do the work until the dreams & goals you have for your business become a reality.
TAKE A PEEK AT ANNA'S COURSE SPREADSHEET
AND INCREASE YOUR SALES AND NET INCOME?
Get Started TODAY!
Grow Your E-Shop$197
- Total payment
- 1xGrow Your E-Shop$197-+
All prices in USD